Instagram

Instagram

Monday, August 24, 2009

I miss them already

WENT BACK MALACCA ! :D
Only stayed for 1 night cause my mum won't let me skip tuition -.-
& ChaoWee came to Penang the very day I went back,
HanWei and JiaYi couldn't make it too :'(
But nehmind, going back again this Friday :D

Lunch





I look so eww-ish -.-






Watched UP. Kinda boring
Sure there were funny parts and all, but still lame
HJ and Selena started throwing popcorn at each other
& I was sitting between them! LOL
Nice to know that some things NEVER change :D
Every single time we go out I'll embarrass myself
Not gonna tell you what I did this time,
but it has something to do with a fork :P





I find the cinema's toilet incredibly sexy XP

This was friggin funny :D



DP field



Selena :)

HJ :)

Hui :)

ChinJee :)









I LOVE this place :))



Tell me I rock! XD

I look like an ah-ma in this dress. LOL, had a teeny crisis while trying to take it off, only HJ knows what happened, haha

We tried on guys pants without realizing it, ROFL. Never knew Emporio Armani did guys swim pants

Dinner





Rest of the pictures will be uploaded on Facebook
Sorry too tired now, spent the entire previous day in KL and I'm ready to drop dead

P/s:
Friday!Friday!Friday!