Instagram

Instagram

Friday, April 8, 2011

I quote 'April, please be good to me'

when I obsess ;

@Bread pudding

@Going, 'WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?!'

@Eye drops

@Sneakers

@Early nights

@F5 Biology Chapter 2

@Skipping school

I'm not actually angry or cynical all the time :( my blog is just some place to vent :(

Believe me when I tell you not to pay attention to half the stuff I blog here :D

please lah I can't imagine starting a post with,
"OMG today SO happy LOR! You know what I did today ah? I learned a new chapter in Biology. I love school so much!"

WTF.

(the cynical sarcastic sad side of me will start stabbing myself)
(yes I have no idea how that works too)

anyway.


leave your email and name or whatever on Formspring or message me on Facebook and I'll probably invite you

oh and I got story to tell! 
(when I tell stories you must nod your head and pretend to listen even if you're on the verge of dozing off)

so today Wendy and I left for physics tuition an hour and a half earlier because I wanted to go Lohas .
oh and we went in practically every shop and boutique on that street to get sponsors for our school's magazine.
(no comment on that)
THEN RIGHT. Vinson went and ask for us.
THEN RIGHT. We went tuition.

Wah my story was exciting right.

oh I feel so guilty for crunching on potato chips in tuition 'cause I was sitting in between both of them and they couldn't eat 'cause they just had their braces done lol.
*suppress the urge to grin

one week of bonding time -____________________________-
(it's okay if you don't understand)

Nights!