Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

red

I have not disappeared off the surface of earth. yet

*pinky swear. 
Promise me you won't scream wtf at me okay 

:D


I've got mickey mouse shaped braces ! (ok 2 only at the bottom)
*berlagak gila.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this month I ;

1. slept over at Julia's house
2. drank *too embarrassed to insert number* cups of Lohas -calories in one cup of bubble milk tea = calories of 2 bowls of white rice topped w/ 2 spoonfuls of oil . kns betul no wonder so fat
3. Decided I hate Each A Cup 
4. errr went QB.
5. received 2 warning letters for skipping school T_______________T
6. memorized sej like gilerrrr.
7. feel extra fat and bloated

i can't rmb what else i did this month idk what to blog about anymore
i only wanna stay at home and study sejarah! SEJARAH FTW.

i'm like so in love with like the color red.







you know why red? cause it signifies LOVE.

*gets heart attack and dies from the cheesiness.

okay going to the bazaar Ramadan with Vinson and Julia d bye bye :D