Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, February 5, 2012

braces free;

no it's not the end of Mel the Nerd post removal of my braces, i just had a new pair of specs made, decided that wearing contacts 10 hours everyday is too risky.

this week,
1. i blew off a lot of money on food.

2. yay got a new pair of sandals *i feel so victimized
Story : went to my Gurney w/ my coursemates (sad but i'm probably the only one who likes shopping) left them waiting while me and Clarence ran from C&K to Aldo and back. fml betul. next day went First Avenue their C&K had nicer and cheaper ones.

3.met up w/ a few people :)

4. waited at a bus stop for an hour plus .
Story : (**happened the same day i bought shoes zzz)
9pm : walked over from Gurney to the bus stop , sat there like idiots , listened to my classmates singing (yes seriously), flagged down a taxi and turned it down cause we're kiam siap, freaked out and finally got back at 10:15 pm. all for dinner and a lil' shopping . zzz.

no i cant really continue, i've that horrible feeling, like i'm about to lose it again and all i want to do is crawl under my blanket and stare into space.

bye;