Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, September 13, 2012

what am i doing in A Levels Science again?

oh yah i wanna be a dentist and spend the rest of my life staring at decayed molars and reminding people to floss their teeth (even though I can't be bothered to do it myself sometimes) 

plus i think it's really cool to have the 'Dr' title hahahaha *childish (i know you don't necessarily have to be a doctor/dentist to be given that title but still) (and i can't imagine studying for a PHD wth)

but I am so blardy lazy. so lazy that I'm watching Masterchef even though my trials is in 4 days

*in despair . 

ok i think i sorta give up on trials and AS d. I already plan to retake everything next year -_____- (I even told my mum d -___-) next year i'll start studying properly. i know i say that all the time but serious d. 

and this post is pointless ahahaha.