Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 1, 2014

can i be more

it's the first of August already I'm not ready this is too much I wake up past noon and I'm ready for naps by 3pm I forget to use punctuation I don't sip tea from fancy chinaware and contemplate life I'm only at S4E1 of Game Of Thrones and the spoilers are all over the net my books are not arranged in accordance to authors/genres it annoys me but I'd been out everyday and when I'm home I'm tired I love the TV I hate the Wifi at home I'd been planning to call and complain I eat out more than I should I try to lay off coffee but it's not working I get headaches without them I don't work out anymore I lost my running shoes when we moved I wish we had Ikea here I keep coming up with excuses I'm sleepy did I tell you that my head hurts and I really want tomyam now and more sleep 5 more months till 2015 hmm okay

I am not ready for life itself.

Going out in a bit.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk. bye.