Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, May 28, 2009

1 week


Post exams syndrome
Eyebags, ulcers, zits
I FEEL FUGLY! SHOOT ME!

Depressing part over

WOOTS!
Done with exams!
Well actually it's not, the real thing is in 5 months *shivers*
Oh who cares? I'm too happy to be fazed by that thought :)

So basically most of the papers were on the border of hard and okay-ish
I know I'm gonna fail KH, seriously, technical is so friggin hard!
Oh and BM too. I finished Paper 2 in 45 minutes flat and spent the entire 1 hour
daydreaming, doodling and napping :)
Thivya was giving me the I-KNOW-YOU-SCREWED-UP look
DMonkey! :P

Something super embarrassing happened today
There was this form 6 guy walking pass our classroom and I was pointing out how gay he look
I know I shouldn't judge but HE REALLY LOOKS GAY KAY! LOL
Then Ferris was like " Abang, you ada peminat!" *points at me*
ME. ME. ME
WTF, now he thinks I admire him!
Okies, tomorrow I'm gonna march up to him and yell in his face
" I don't like you ___ !"
I'm kidding, I'm civilized y'know, unlike someone

And I bought the wrong colour pencils for Art
They were JUMBO size and according to Kenvyn used by kindergarten kids -.-

See! they don't fit! (wtf that sounds wrong)

Oh and 3 teachers stopped me and made me pin up my hair today, pfft
Puan Oh made me go to the discipline room :/
And she said I look like an ______
Sorry too embarrassing to tell :)
Anyways, I'm gonna pin it up tomorrow otherwise I'll get demerited
She threatened me! *bursts into tears*
LOL, nah she wasn't even scary
So be prepared to laugh your ass off tomorrow I'll slap anyone who does :)

Teacher's Day celebration tomorrow!
OMG having McDs AGAIN
Not wanting to sound like a spoiled brat, but I'm sick of McDs

P/s:
If you happened to come in here and see everything messed up it means I'm editing the skin :)