Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chatbox comments


Shaun:
DUH, cos it's MY BLOG :)
I'm being very perasan LoL

KJ:
I'm speechless,
So you're a perv too? Knew it! :)

Zoe:
Let's die together XD

CHAOWEE!!! :
Blah. I don't think you ever need to go shopping again :)
The amount of clothes you have probably is enough for an entire village
I'm being lame there :P we can never have enough clothes
Are you sure you want to SCREW me and ShinYee?
Just ShinYee will do, her hotness will probably OVERWHELM you :P
LALALALA she's gonna start GLOATING
Btw, I hate to break it here but I'm not going back
Not even for one freaking day, explain later

Pang:
ShinYee is my VERY hot, perasan friend :)
But I guess you figured that you out yourself
They're both wild :P

Karine:
LOL! I forgot my password :/
Nehmind, thanks!

SHINYEE!!! :
Yea fucking shit I'm not going back too.
WEI no one said they love you :P LOL!

Ivon :
I know, it's getting depressing
BTW I DID not skip school today HAHA
Can't believe you did :)