Instagram

Instagram

Friday, February 12, 2010

Don't stop, make it POP!

新年快乐!

我不要这个星期完:(

I sang Ke$ha's Tik Tok the whole day in school :D
They actually played CNY songs through the PA system @.@

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I decided to give cards at the very last second.
Too bad I didn't realize most of the cards I bought were too. Girlish. LOL.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I will never understand people who dress up for tuitions.

HER TOP. IT SPELLS POOP BEAR INSTEAD OF POOH BEAR.

I started laughing and choking (I happened to be drinking water) like mad when Ann-Marie told me.

I'm probably the most unobservant person on Earth
I DON'T notice stuff -.-

Like the fact that the add math tutor wears contact lenses.

P/s: SO WEIRD!! COLORED ONES SOME MORE!



We add something every week :D

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

TODAY.

Went Wendy's house after school






We were supposed to scrap blog together but me and Ivon got distracted. LALALA~ :D

Tried copying other people's way of camwhoring :P FAILED







Please don't laugh!



We were trying to be lady/gangsta-like




I shall not post mine here :P

EMBARRASSING pictures.



This is my OMG look -.-"

LOL! I think Ivon was drunk :P

Oh right. Both of us were drunk :D


Eat my foot

Ivon came my house.




P/s:
Done, done and done.