Instagram

Instagram

Monday, February 1, 2010

25 hours a day

I regret taking Accounts

I already hate school so much now I have to stay back an extra hour for Accounts class

*inserts every swear word in the universe*

I still don't get the difference between displacement and distance. WTH.

Physics is a million times harder than add maths.

I can't wait to graduate and leave school.

Please don't come up to me and destroy my dreams by telling me that college is worse than high school.

*sobs* I feel so vulnerable right now

-.-"

P/s: I don't want to know even if it's true

Wanna change my name to something really sakai that's really hard to pronounce so that teachers will stop targeting me during Q&A

What about Pocahontas?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

SUGAR. SUGAR. SUGAR.

I pass out without sugar. From sleepiness

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I miss 2009.

I miss 2008.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'll tell you when and why.

Since our conversations started getting shorter and shorter
And most of the time all I could think of to reply are " Idks, Uh-huhs & Okays "
Then you stopped calling and I stopped waiting
When I started wondering how the hell I managed to stay up pass 4am everyday
When I deleted all your messages and felt nothing
And I stopped thinking 'he's not you' about every other guy.

Because people drift apart. Because I changed.

P/s:
Some memories. I'll never share them with anyone else