Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I was 13 and invisible

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JULIA KUAN <3

P/s: I'm a day late, sorryyy!

She's gorgeous right? And SMART
Grrrr :P (Add maths tuition!! SETS SETS SETS )

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Amalini and Naufal left for boarding school already
:'(

Now there are 2 empty seats beside me in class :/

No one to teach me Korean songs
No one to copy homework from
No one to give me answers during quiz
No one to fight with over about Kim Bum and Min Ho
P/s: She has a huge crush on Min Ho and I insist that Kim Bum is way way hotter :P

She spelled my name wrongly -.-

Lmao!



You can't stop people from leaving.
I just wish they wouldn't

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


I thought that was a strand of hair at first and was ready to dump the whole piece of cookie into the garbage bin until my mum told me it was dessicated coconut

-.-"

Imma genius larh :P

Physics tuition :D

I stalk that couple every week ;P
Last Friday I sat directly behind them and they were doing stuff acting suspiciously O.O

P/s: I canceled out "doing stuff" because it sounds so wrong

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I went Pacific for the first time yesterday
Omg flooded with ABs and ALs -.-

Watching my brother and his friends bowling was SO MUCH FUN I wasted all my phone credit going on Facebook -.-"

ErWynn stood behind my for 5 minutes and I didn't even know :S

P/s: Lame stalker!! :P

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I miss cheerleading so much
Almost as much as I miss everyone





Why no cheerleading in High School?? :'(

P/s: That was a rhetorical question, I already know the answer -.-"

They'd probably made us do pyramids and bridges in ankle length skirts

LMAO!

P/s:
Everything should stay the way it were