Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I think I'm allergic to grass

Sexual harassment

My dog strangling himself to sniff that poodle's butt

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Don't feel like finishing my previous post

I've been telling everyone all the guys to either
"SHUDDUP LARH" or "GO DIE LARH" the whole week

I'm appalled at my rudeness *COUGH*
Must be the weather.
I'm already so dark. Don't wanna go for house practice anymore

So failing KK again.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

My camera very conveniently died after I dropped it for the 100000th time

I WANT A DSLR!! :'(

So from now on I'll take pictures with my crappy phone's camera

Kanasai

I only found 4 different colours :(
I want one for every subject Looks so yeng

I tied my hair like the good student I am
except that I can't bring myself to pin up my fringe.
Wanna ponteng on Wednesdays
TheycutmyhairIthreatentorapethem
HA.HA.HA Imma lesbian
Ferris Elia :
if u say u dun like anyone means...
must make experiment on u d..
Aim : To determine whether MElisa lim is a Lesbian..
HAHA
Melisa!:
KANASAI
-_____________________-"
i'm so not a lesbian

P/s:
SATURDAYYYY!