Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Makes me wonder

FINISHED THE NEW YEAR DAY POST!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHIREEN TAN! <3
So pretty right? And TALL
She's 173 cm!! Sorry for announcing your height here but I can't help myself :D

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I just read 3 blogs about Station One.

The food is. Uhm. Okay.
It was better the first time



This drink is called Happiness
Apparently happiness tastes like apples and blended ice.


The flash made my spaghetti look so unappetizing :/

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Billie Joe Armstrong's voice sounds a little creepy at 4 in the morning


WHY CAN'T I GROW TALLER? :'(
This entire week has been totally shitty, the amount of sugar I've taken is the prove

I hate thin people.

BYEEE! Shall go occupy my mind with Biology :D

*gets strike by lightning for lying*

P/s:
GROW TALL GROW TALL GROW TALL