Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Because I still believe

I'll go to bed saying 'I love school'
I'll wake up thinking 'I love school'
I'll go to school telling everyone 'I love school'
I WILL TRY TO LIKE SCHOOL

P/s: Or at least not hate it so much
P/p/s: Kanasai. Tomorrow until 2am. Kanasai. Wanna skip

I want to be optimistic, I really do
I wanna love school and everyone in it *cough*

Private blog // 30th December 2008

I'm praying for year 2009 to be over
& it has not even started

It didn't turn out to be so bad after all

I just didn't know it then

P/s: But now all I wanna do is hide in bed and listen to Blink 182's 'I Miss You' again and again.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I know it's been ages but better late then never right? :D

P/s: Uploaded some of the pictures on FB already

31st December

On the way to Penang


Met up with the guys in Gurney

P/s: Was supposed to go Queensbay mall. Long story

Gaying around -.-

Aww. So cute. Lookie, there's even an upside down heart behind

FAIL




Wtf. I look like I'm stuffing ice-cream into my nose. LOL!


Arcade


Got bored after 10 minutes, so the 3 of us went shopping ourselves

WENDY : Take sugar! Being toothless is sexy!

ME : Such nice white teeth!

IVON : Who cares about teeth? SHE HAS D CUPS!

P/s: Don't know why I had the sudden 'inspiration' to blog about teeth
P/p/s: Oh wait. It's called being lame :D
P/p/p/s: Neither of us actually said that

-.-

Toys R Us


Eh. So cute ;D

Watched for 5 minutes and went out. Boring

SHOPPING!
Both of them bought so much stuff from Padini Concept store,
I think we spent an hour there








LMAO!


Was starving by then so went to A&W
Idk why we went to the exact same place to eat as the last time we went Gurney
Yes, even back to Sushi King -.-

P/s: If you've been stalking you'll get it


Sorry, I was starving :X

Don't you see HIM/HER/IT? :D

P/s: I EMBARRASSED MYSELF.
P/p/s: I dared both of them to say 'I feel like __________'
P/p/p/s: I said it way too loud and the couple behind our booth were laughing at me T___________T

Was still hungry so went Sushi King (I TOLD YOU)
This time we forbade Ivon to go near any of the chopsticks or tissues



Imaginary friend :D


We seem to be destined to bump into Ah Bengs everytime we go to A&W


Lol, the price tag was in the way

My feet were not stinky okay! :@ LOL


Went to have dinner with Wendy's parents at some restaurant (forgot the name :X)



Went back Wendy's apartment
Me and Ivon camwhored while Wendy was watching TV ;D

Sexy much :P



This happens when you set the timer and forget all about it
Everyone gets to see our true barbarian sides


The mess

I decided to make a fashion statement, THE HAIRSTYLE for 2010
I'm bringing sexy back I realized this has nothing to do with sexiness or backs


When we were done lala-ing we went down to Gurney Drive to watch the performances and countdown



Saw a middle age angmoh guy wearing a Burger King hat dancing around like he was possessed. Rofl!

Gurney Drive





Skinny people!

We got very excited about the helicopter

FIREWORKS!







Went back to the apartment and slept around 4AM. Or 5? I forgot :X

I had a feeling Wendy would kill me if I didn't blur out her face :D

PONTIANAK!


I was the first to wake up the next morning. As usual -.-
I turned around and stared at Ivon for almost 5 minutes
before remembering where I was

Very blind without spectacles

Mumbled to both of them about wanting to go swimming
(Waking up Ivon in the process)

Then went back to sleep straight away

;D

After waking up, we were sleep deprived and moody so we headed off to Starbucks

P/s: Because caffeine makes the world a better place :D






Watched this :D

In a cinema that was almost empty.
Yes, we talked really loudly and put our feet up against the seats in front
Oh and we got the backseat <3

P/s: S.A.K.A.I :P

Bought McDs and went SWIMMING!

*starts laughing like a psychopath*



Swimming with both of them is hilarious :P


Rushed over to Gurney and had this free hair-do

-_____________________-

Short hair + Curls = BAD

Wendy + Curls = PRETTYYYYY!


Fine. Crappy camera can't show how awesome they are :X

YAY DONE!