Instagram

Instagram

Friday, January 22, 2010

Either I have very bad taste or am just blind

Referring to the title:
Embarrassing :X

I don't think I'll ever wanna have anything to do with birthdays planning from now on

I haven't been online for almost a week
Gonna start typing out random stuff

P/s: Don't really care that my blog is boring anymore

I don't know why guys have to be so mean
We don't make offensive jokes about your looks or even talk about y'all that much so why do that to girls?

P/s: I'm not saying EVERY GUY in the world does that. Just certain ones.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Puan Siti Hajar yelled at me today.
I YELLED BACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -.-"

JUSTIN :
If you lean against the table and sleep in class everyday one day your forehead will sink in

@.@

Apparently I'm the girl who sleeps in class everyday

WTF.

I still think Justin is a freak (SORRYYY) but in a good way :D

Someone STOLE all my correction tapes and pens and hid them in an empty desk

*loses it*

What's so entertaining about that?

T______________________________________________T

NO LIFE!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Had a failed birthday celebration for Shireen, Julia and PST during recess today

FAIL


I was terrified of forgetting to bring the cake. ahma mah! Eh that rhymes!

Went out the previous night with Ann-Marie, Wendy and Alson to hunt for presents

Very few pictures. Was a bad day for camwhoring :S

LOL! Shall get this for my dog




Ann-Marie spotted A SUPER 'HAWT' angmoh guy in a video shop
She was like : OMG OMG OMG.
And he turned out to be a mata sepet Ah Beng who dyed his hair blonde/brown/unknown colour

LMAO!

I walked pass the shop on purpose twice to make sure, LOL.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I went for house practice TWICE this week
And I think I'm going both days for the next month
It's funnnnnn :D ( even though I get so dark :X )

Stowell practice


Kanasai. I threw away 2 pairs of socks this week already

I was stalking Ann-Marie!


Ivon the sakai :P

Lol, the blue dot at the end is LiTeng

I wanted this shot since last year :D













Cartwheels are <3

Tun Salleh Practice




♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I still need to finish the New Year post and blog about Karaoke at Dreambox/Sleepover at Selena's

Oh right. And start doing homework.


Yea, I've never been 'in love'

P/s: If being in love means dating for 2 months and breaking up then no thanks

Right now, I don't even like anyone more than a friend

I've been happily single my whole life *COUGH!*
HAPPY NOW?
I get very annoyed when I tell someone that and they go, ' OH PITY YOU'

So being single is really awful huh?

So sad. No one to share my hopes/dreams/wishes with.

*SIGHS*

-______________________-"

I'm happy for you if you finally got what you were searching for. REALLY.

&. I won't lie and say no I don't wonder how things would've turned out if.
Then I think back to all the happy moments we had and I don't regret :)

*starts singing Taylor Swift's Fifteen*

:D

P/s:
I'll never be the kind of girl to say I can't live without my other half :D