Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

'Cause I'm convinced it'll just get worse

My new year resolution is to force myself into waking up every morning instead of faking sick and skipping school 3 times a week

-_____________________________-"

I woke up half an hour earlier than usual to tie my hair.
Just because Puan Siti Hajar pointed at me in the hall

P/s: SHE TEACHES ME CIVIC BTW. FML FML FML!

WHY NO STREAMING? I WANT MY FORM 3 CLASS!

I'm not gonna start bitching about everything I hate here since it includes all teachers

I VERY DESPERATE TO CHANGE CLASS

I HATE THE 4th FLOOR. SO NOISY

Every morning I climb up to the 5th floor then down again
How ironic when just 2 days ago I was complaining about the stairs -.-

OMG. SO SCARED. I DIDN'T PASS UP PHYSICS HOMEWORK. ARGH.

I think I'm the only one who went into shock when I found out that we have essays for every single subject :X

The girl beside me started talking to me and this happened :

HER : *says something in BM*
ME : *nods head*
HER : *says something in BM*
ME : Hmmm.
HER *says something in BM*
ME : *nods head again*
HER : *turns away*
ME : *blank face* *goes back to sleep*
P/s:
98% of the time, I don't know what's going on