Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, May 2, 2010

All the crazy shit I went through with you

It was 8:30am. A Saturday. Labour's Day.

I woke up that early just to play Badminton w/ Ivon, Wendy, Kenvyn, Ferris, Pang, Simle, Arthur & OngKahQin.
Friggin unbelievable.



Coincidentally, everyone wore white that day. Huge mistake

I don't even know why I bothered going.
All I did was to stand there holding the racket, dodging the shuttlecock and generally getting into everyone's way -.-

Went Wendy's house to err..study.


Hubby and wifey BPA-kan me :(

Talented people!

I felt guilty for not practicing and actually went and sat down to practice for 5 minutes today before getting distracted by my phone.Tsk tsk tsk


Berlaku curang semasa Wendy tidur :P


Watched Iron Man II with my family.
It's better than the first one :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I shall stop blogging . Because.

People with awesome blogs are :

1. Beautiful
2. Take beautiful pictures (with the help of a DSLR)
3. Once again, beautiful

And since I possess none of the qualities above I QUIT BLOGGING.
Or until the next time I feel like it. Which might be tomorrow :D

Byee! :)