Instagram

Instagram

Friday, April 30, 2010

Watch me walk away

Shittiest week ever
The number of pimples I have is enough proof
Amazingly, my zits choose to appear only on my forehead and nose
I guess they like making a statement wtf -.-

I went for Badminton MSSPP as a supporter in some unknown place far far away from Bukit Mertajam to get out of doing PLBS

Our English teacher was absent


F.M.L

Oh and the title of my PLBS?
Procrastination

HA.HA.HA. Hypocrite!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Had a mini party in school on Tuesday

Aww I'll miss her :(


It's supposed to say
'From 4C, Cik Maria Lok, We ♥ U! & Miss U'

Last minute brainwave to use the toothpicks since my mum refused to make icing for me -.-

I'm gonna whine about how I should charge everyone extra for going around 3 bakeries asking for cupcakes, freaking out when all 3 bakeries were sold out of cupcakes, rummaging through the fridge for inspiration, melting the chocolate, adding the sprinkles, cutting & pasting those 'flags' and freaking out again because I was afraid everyone would go
EWW when they saw the cupcakes

Thank God they didn't.

Oh and here's the video of me screaming and jumping like a sakai -.-

Click HERE

P/s:
JustbecauseIdon'treplyyourmessagesdoesn'tmeetIhateyou