Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, April 24, 2010

You'll break when I fall


Had a farewell party for our History teacher 
She actually cried :S

Very mature people started throwing pieces of cake at each other
Oh and dumping ice down the back of my pinafore. Wtf.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Went jogging with Julia on Sunday ;)

It's very difficult to jog and breath and talk at the same time
But at least we walked for 1 hour. Not bad leh X)
We had to walk our dogs separately first because they kept trying to attack each other -.-

See?!

Must teach my dog how to be civilized
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Bieber blast!
I keep telling everyone that my voice is manlier than his

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Oh lookkk.
She asked us to 'KEEP QUITE'
So smart hor. I can't even count the number of spelling errors she has
I'd rather be short, fat, ugly AND lala then a ho like you thank you very much
If you hate me, don't read my blog, DON'T like any of our pictures on Facebook
Liking our pictures won't make us like you

Or in this case hate you a little less
In fact, go unlike them now.
I genuinely wish you all the best in getting raped :)
Yes, she actually ASKED or should I say begged a guy to rape her
He made it pretty obvious that he hates you
And you still have the guts to ask him to hang out?
I bet you're not even human since no one could have that many layers of skin

Right now, calling you a slut would be an insult to sluts

P/s:
Hey Ann-Marie, what's that Spanish word for a hooker again? :D