Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stop time, stop the daybreak

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHIN XU-XING! 

I was the first one to wish him Happy Birthday! ;D
And I shall reach the height of 160cm so that I can officially call him Mata :P

*waves madly* Hi Xu-Xing!!
Apparently he stalks my blog too. Without me knowing -.-

Stop doing your homework in front of me  
It freaks me out since you're already so smart. Grrr.
Hate smart people :P

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

My mum actually allowed me to skip church service last Sunday. Shocking -.-
Went SPCA with Interact club. Should have gone church instead
We did nothing there except for camwhoring and gossiping

 I love dogs. Really I do.
But this was terrifying.

The stench was so strong. Can pass out :X

Sesat-ed dog 


There was a dog that looks exactly like a turkey. Geli sial!

Aww!!

This reminds me of the The Dog stuffed toys I use to collect

;D

The stuffed toys are cuter

Emo dog

Omg. Can mistaken it for a hamster!

Xu-Xingggg!

Juliaaaa!

PERVERTED people.

Eww :/



Aku sedang tip-toeing


Went back with Wendy. Bathed. Went Jusco. 
Wearing the same shirt and jeans for the entire day. So hygienic -.-

 Roflmao!! That's Kenvyn btw. 
He came up to look for us and all the while we were running around behind him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


I don't know why it was rated 2 stars by all the reviewers.
I thought it was kinda okay

 Spent half an hour Aww-ing over bottles ;D

*adds to my wishlist*


NERDZZZ!!


I have height issues -.-

My 108-days-in-advanced-birthday-present from Kenvyn :D:D:D
Thanks!! Sangat motivating. LOL.