Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Slow, Burn, Let it all fade out

Tag replies :
(since 14th April) Sorry, I got lazy :/
HJ : Aww thanks babe :)
Ann-Marie : HAHAHA he'll be so hurt! Oh right. yeah. PUTA X)
Wendy : Hahaha you wear nice lurh ;) Reminds you of what? :O
Vonnn! : Duhh I bought it :P
Karine : Hahaha so pathetic leh
Gen : LOL! Really meh?? Thanks :D
Ferris : Gay much! -.-" Not only when I take pictures with you lurh
Shaun : Sorry! At least I don't pronounce as SHU-AN :P
LalaTang : Lazy X)
Tiffany : Scary right?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I love it when my dad goes grocery shopping with my mum 



<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 Now shall go burn off the 981241 calories with Julia

So depressing :(


Gonna be very occupied this week.
Have to catch up on studies movies ;D

P/s:
3 more weeks wtf