Instagram

Instagram

Friday, January 28, 2011




 I am very addicted to this.
oh and the first one is supposed to be a heart but I failed because I was using my phone and it's really hard to hold on to the camera and swing your hands around in midair -.-

 XXX


1. I am deactivating my Facebook account tonight due to some personal reasons do not ask why.

2. I can't stop eating cookies.

3. I'm going back to Malacca tomorrow.

So blardy much homework wtf
and usually I'll be like, uhh yeah really ar what homework?
but I made a RESOLUTION to well, be more hardworking after CNY and stop slacking fml


damn. I feel moody.
i'm gonna try to finish up my English and Moral hw tonight .
have to design a bookmark for Valentine's Day somemore wtf




XXX

Yes I very kepo. HAHA.

Ugh Physics ttn now bye!