Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, January 29, 2011

We're all equally to blame in a relationship
all those cliche crap we used to use as our PMs and statuses,
they'll always stay as cliche crap.
you can't expect the other person to make the effort the whole bloody time
because it gets tiring and in the end they just give up
and as much as people like to think they're worth the time they're not
and sometimes when people go around telling how much they can't stand a certain person because 'we can never find smthg to talk about'
has it EVER cross your mind that the other party might be thinking the exact same thing about you?
whose fault is it then?
and when we're online it's so easy to add a smiley, go LOL or add a friggin' heart
even when we're annoyed or secretly despise that person
and everything you see might just be fake
look harder at the pictures and you might just see that the smiles are forced
so don't assume.
see we're all hypocrites in our own ways.
or maybe it's just me and I'm stuck at figuring that out.

it's 12am and I feel like killing myself. how appropriate
sometimes I plan my own funeral
sorry that was extremely creepy ah need to go pack shyte.