Instagram

Instagram

Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday

(don't WTF me for using Rebecca Black's Friday as my title)
(a more appropriate one would be Melisa and Wendy's KBS drama of the year)

1. I skipped school today (legs ached like shit FML i'm gonna humiliate myself on Sports Day wtf deja vu)

2. my breakfast was steamed bun, omelet, broccoli, an entire mango, 3 bowls of dal and blackcurrent jam (yes I eat jam without bread) (and I don't eat rice either unless I have to. example : CF Camp)  and i was STILL hungry. but Melisa Lim also got willpower one ok don't underestimate me lalala kidding lah i ended up gnawing on a chunk of frozen Cadbury. (nowyouknowwhyi'msofat)

3. Wendy came over and we had durian

4. Durian and braces don't go well together.

5. we went shopping with Vinson right after that .____________. (i tried getting rid of the smell by washing my hands with peach scented  liquid body soap and wtf i feel so stupid) (if you wanna know why try it out yourself)

6. LALALALALA. Vinson bought drinks from Lohas for us. LALALALALA. we were 15 minutes late to tuition (as usual) LALALALALALA.

7. we went pasar malam after tuition

8. (drama happened here. but i gtg so bye bye i'll continue tmr if i feel like it)