Instagram

Instagram

Friday, June 3, 2011

start all over.

My FB and Hotmail accounts were hacked ystd
(by some idiot who set my FB status as 'I love Eujin' AND changed my passwords wtf)

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. how convincing is that .______________.

oh and I happened to be in tuition when LeeJing told me my account was hacked
so yes I spent 2 hours messaging XX to help me change my passwords
(I told Wendy my brilliant passwords and she said ' OMG Mel your passwords so easy to guess get!')

T_________________________________________________________T

(eh i really thought my passwords very cun okay can't blame me)

anyway.
Hung out with Wendy, Vinson and Song Jia today :D

(only one vain picture of myself here 'cause that's how awesome I am. not)

Picts are on Facebook :)

we went to Queensbay mall, PISA then back to Queens.
wanted to go to Straits Quay but it was super jam. oh and THANK YOU VINSON CHOONG :P
(I know lah I perli him all the time in class and outside of school but he perli me too okay T__T)

p/s: you wanna know all my embarrassing moments? no need ask him. He'll come announce it to everyone :P

k. off to pack for family camp. 
(yay I don't have to stuff a pillow into my bag 'cause my parents decided not to stay at Stella Maris :D)

Nights :)