Instagram

Instagram

Friday, December 2, 2011

it all comes down to this;

Random shytez;

1.my Mum thinks she's the only friend i have . LOL. 

p/s: i don't like making small talk , wasting 10 minutes to come up with a reply that doesn't starts and ends with a 'LOL' or 'Haha' cause yes that's how long i spend on certain people.

2. I'm the vainest person you'll ever meet. (excluding Alson, he hogs the mirror more than me)

3. 5th-7th CF camp in Ipoh ; 18th Christmas Celebration in Autocity ; 21st Malacca ; 26th S'pore.
and i'll be back in Penang early Jan .

I shall make the most of the 33 days I have left T_________________________T

4. Dog Whisperer/ Top Chef/ Running Man/ Gossip Girl !!!!! (please don't insult my taste in shows i can't help my unhealthy obsessions towards food comps/Cesar Millan/Monday Couple)



5.oh oh i'm babysitting Justin's dog till Sunday :D
and yes my dog attacked his dog which is a french bulldog . and no watching 91846 episodes of Dog Whisperer didn't help. 
(apparently 'thinking positive thoughts' and 'being calm and assertive' doesn't stop your dog from lunging forward ) 
TIP : screaming like a jakun and yanking his leash helps though. HOHOHOHO. I AM THE NEW DOG WHISPERER 

6.my hair irritates me.
Orthodontist : why your hair doesn't resemble your brother's? his teruk curly lah like afro.
ME : i had it straightened 5 times and it still looks like wire *screams FML inside


ok but i'm only getting a perm when i get back to Malacca 

(don't scream okay T_______________T this was a day before Addmath paper T____T)
7. i have 4 flowered shaped elastic ligatures . wtf. hahahahaha he wanted to give me gold colored ones 'to give ong during spm' but apparently red doesn't match gold so he switched to purple (#wtfmax i hate purple) 
and yes i'm talking about my braces.

8.my biggest obsession before/during SPM : Brushing my teeth
(it calms me down wtf)

9.  it didn't feel like a tremendous weight being lifted off my shoulders after the last paper.
okay i was happy. maybe ecstatic then. but.
I still can't sleep at night T_________T after months of getting max 4-5 hours of sleep T______T 

oh and i slept in my own room for the first time in half a year LOL
(huge piles of stuff on the bed so i took over my brother's room hohoho)
anyway i threw away practically everything (yes even the super thick Longman books for all the science subs)
ok. i'm not the best person at taking care of my stuff
(understatement of the year, everyone who knows me well enough and actually seen my books would start snorting )


Vinson : if someone threw your sejarah textbook into a pond, dead fishes would start floating on the surface

10. goodbyes and hellos.