Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, March 25, 2012

a lot to be grateful for ,
and i don't show it enough

God, parents, my brother, few amazing friends i have, a certain someone, results, decisions
but really God and parents first :)

this should be a long naggy post with me pouring out my uhm feelings (whatever feelings hidden somewhere which i can conjure up anyway) 

*gets hit in the face with a billboard the size of a house with neon lights flashing 'CHEM TEST TMR PURE MATH THE NEXT BIO ON WED'

ooh wake up call. (and i just used this as my FB status) (you're allowed to scoff at my lameness) (and extent of creativity wtf) 

anyway, my parents have been gone for 2 days already and when they get back i'd be in college already so basically i'm coming back to spend my weekend with grandpa. except that he ignores me and watches football all the time HAHA. so they went off to KL to drop my brother off at Taylor's 

*cries 

yes i actually miss my brother okay
even though we hurl verbal insults at each other (online and offline) and throw stuff at each other (but now no more don't give me that look) and lots of other mean stuff i can't rmb , we will still stick up for each other no matter what *cues AWWW. and he's super protective (idk good or bad sometimes) and i always tell him to find a gf who's nice and likes shopping lol lol *shallow qualities 

now i really need to get my license .

okay. STUDEEEEEEE. goodnight !