Instagram

Instagram

Friday, October 19, 2012

-

okay. I just realize how terribly incapable I am of dealing with stress.
sure, I figured it out last year when I went without sleep for 2-3 weeks pre and during SPM (not worth it at all -_______________-) and earlier this year when some pretty shitty stuff happened and I had to skip classes to stay home -______________________-

(now that i think of it it wasn't that shitty i was just being lame)
(okay but right at that moment it scared me so bad so idk maybe it was*contradicting)

but what kinda person doesn't sleep for 3 days in a row and freaks her parents out by breaking down and sobbing on the phone at 5 in the morning over MATH

oh hi there.

and that was done sans caffeine

pathetic-ness level > infinity

OK DUN CARE D MY EXAMS END ON THE 22ND OF NOVEMBER I WILL SLEEP EVEN IF I HAVE TO RESORT TO SLEEPING PILLS/FLU MEDICINE/ANY OTHER SOURCE OF MEDICATION WHICH INDUCES SLEEP OR ELSE I WILL LOOK LIKE SHIT AND FAIL EVERYTHING *says everything in one breath with determination

and that doesn't work then i'll just look like shit and fail everything

ahahahahahaah. and i will sleep tonight instead of staying up to watch TV *DETERMINATION

a week or two before my exams started : 

Sushi Bonanza 4 days in a row HAHA // Korean food w/ Dad (i can't stop proclaiming how much I love kimchi) - HI MY NAME IS MELISA AND I LOVE KIMCHI // doggy kisses // amazing homemade pork burgers w/ bacon @ Brussels Beer Cafe, Gurney Paragon, and the price is pretty reasonable :D on par with Marshall's la

 Lunch @ Seoul Garden, Gurney, felt really sick after that but then it comes with having no self control  ^^ // dinner @ E-Gate's Secret Recipe and we decided it'd be weird to not order cakes so there , calories // MooCow Froyo FTW // breakoutzzzz shitzzzzz ok but at least now better d after using face masks

shopping spree w/ Mum  //  Clarence's dog so cute omg fur damn shiny some more // Panicked - Started studying // Chocolate chips and walnuts, best snack ever, but my mum got kinda pissed cause i finished 1kg worth of walnuts within a week and ya pimples cause of this so now must find smthg else to snack on hmm

Hahaha Wendy sent me this and I find it cute //earrings // super lame convos with Wendy ahahaha

okay so my blog -> stress, food, stress, vain pictures, stress
and i stopped going to the gym/jogging > 2 weeks d #fail

okay bye. Bio paper in 5 days SHYTEX