Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

shyte so brutal Chemi P2 and Business Studies P2 in a day then Bio P3 the next day die also lai bu ji have to start studying like maddddddddddddddddddddddddd tmr (ystd and today off day for me to watch tv and youtube till i forget everything i'd studied hahaha the irony)

tomorrow. tomorrow i will lock myself in my room without my phone and finish everything *SAYS THIS OUT LOUD WITH CONVICTION

(despite the fact that someone told me i have the attention span of a housefly HAHAHAHAHAHA)

quite true la.

(cos while typing out the prev paragraph i noticed my nails were chipped and went and searched for a nail clipper and then saw that Dogs 101 was showing on Animal Planet so i went to sit down and watched tv for a few hours but at least i'm back finishing this post) (even though it's the most unbeneficial crap anyone has ever read) hahahaahaha

sorry ah

i forgot what i wanted to blog about btw.

uhm a list of songs to make up for that ?

Ivory Road - King Charles
Lonely Boy - The Black Keys
Mad World - Gary Jules
1957 - Milo Greene
Let Her Go - Passenger
Thrash Unreal - Against Me
Tautou - The Narrative
Gimme Twice - The Royal Concept


p/s: i rather waste my time doing this instead of studying