Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 14, 2014

blogging is a less liberal, more refined version of Twitter, sans the 140 characters limit, there's the demand to take heed that every sentence strung along is grammatically precise, pictures that do more than justify captions, it's more than a dump site of impulsive words and uncalculated thoughts.

it's 14 days into the second half of the year, I'm done with First Year of Law School,  a week into my semester break and the paragraph above is to make up for the lack of substantial blogging material 

and then this is an excuse I fabricated because there are things I would rather do besides blogging

like have ice-cream and cake for breakfast

stay in bed to read

 color coordinating my clothes

going out


maybe I shouldn't blog when it's coerced out of boredom