Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

5 things.

5 things when you attempt a 2.3-2.7k words law assignment 3 days before it's due date

1 / bibliography the heck out of everything just toss it all into the footnotes section and be done with it

2 / you are so much better at bs-ing then you ever thought you would be. embrace it.

3 / exploit thesaurus. milk it for all it's worth.

4 / enjoy little leaps of joy (or waves of panic) when you check your Word Count every 3 minutes

5 / stop telling yourself you can leave it till the day before.

(also don't kid yourself this is a routine you'll never break free from relish in it till the end of your degree)

(I hope I make it till then)

*panics*

p/s: I started on this assignment 2 weeks ago started strong with 24 words 2 weeks later I'm still at 24 words today I reread those 24 words and ended up punching the backspace button that's the end of my 24 words period.

I want Auntie Anne's chocolate coated pretzels :(

But I deserve no sympathy so .......................