Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, October 12, 2014

breaking it.

I'd been in this cycle. Viscous cycle. That's how everyone labels cycles, no? Viscous. 

on the 17th of May 2013, I said,

" it's a cycle, you grab all these feelings of yours, bundle them up, grab a shovel, bury them as close to the core of the earth as you can get, mother nature shifts, thunderstorms, earthquakes, floods, all these feelings you find disdainful and discarded without a second thought, today you find them spewed out, washed up, all laid out in the open

and the irony when you discover them at your doorstep, right where they once belong."


Today. I refuse to celebrate sadness anymore. 

Because that was exactly what I have always done in the past. 

Why do posts on slit wrists, quotes on being suicidal, empty eyes receive the highest number of reblogs on Tumblr?

________________________________________________________________

I'd always hung on to this notion that I could forgive. 

You don't forgive on your own strength. 

Try and it turns into you clinging on to a plank of wood in this desperate attempt to stay afloat, while the rise and fall of the sea level, one minute perfectly still, deceives you with hope of survival, the next it pulls you under, leaving you to choke and gasp for air.  

There are things I don't like bringing up.

Can I say this.

God is so real. 





Training, not trying to not make the same mistakes again.