Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, December 16, 2014


It's day 4 of finals and into the 2nd paper and the welt on my left finger has swelled up to an alarming size.

So has the pimple on my right cheek. 

(this is how exhausted I look now and I was sweating from carrying so many books around uni and ended up collapsing outside of the exam room)

and because I am horribly uncreative and tired I'm copying and pasting all my finals related tweets here 

-Wish I were going to Korea too instead of being stuck in this horrible room with criminal law to study (Louie went to Korea for a week I'm sorry I like to stick to him all the time I should stop I have criminal law)

- Bought so much chocolate milk (Ashley in reference to me dumping 1litre of chocolate milk on the counter in 7-11 ; "you're getting that?? I'm not judging btw")

- The amount of studying I have to do now till 3pm tomorrow is giving me serious depression (tweeted this at 10.25pm and nopes i did not study till 3pm the next day)

- Bad things happen to lazy people (yup it does)

- drank so much coffee my hands are shaking so bad I swear I'm not on drugs (I drank 5 cups too many that day)

- I think I have this permanent grumpy expression (I'm just grumpy. in general)

- my face is just so bad (or has it always been this way hmm)

- I feel really bad for people who have to see me in this unwashed hair and sleep deprived state (I really do)

- I'm so tired really I have never been so drained (I say that every semester every finals every assignment every class every weekday every hour)

- You know you're hideous when you haven't taken a selfie in almost a week and when you try to you have to direct the camera away from your face (selfie above was done with good lighting and numerous attempts and it still turned out hmm)

- wow so tired I actually fell asleep for 2 hours and woke up with drool on my laptop (yup drool stain still there)

- this is me going out with glasses, chocolate milk stained sweatshirt and house slippers because i really do not care anymore (went out to get more chocolate milk btw)

-the size of the pimple on my face is directly proportional to the amount of stress I'm facing, you can say it's about to take over my face (yup)



I think I'm funny.

Not really.

the rate I consume chocolate coated peanuts at is worrying.

oh ya Finals is more worrying.