Instagram

Instagram

Friday, November 13, 2009

LAST DAY OF FORM 3! :)

SHYTE.
Everyone who registered for the Penang bridge marathon under our school won't be able to participate.
Apparently the forms weren't sent to the agent or something -.-
SHYTE.
It's 21 km next year!
I already had doubts about finishing 10km
SHYTE.
This is SO SHITTY.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Yesterday

Hung out with Wendy, Kelvin, Ferris and SimLe in surprise! surprise! Aeon. Where else can we go? -.-
Walked around the whole place twice before deciding to
have lunch at Old Town
I very stingy want okay!


Wendy's french toast

Dumped all the cucumbers into Ferris's plate :D

Too full to finish :/



Bought the 6:15 pm movie tickets for 2012
The guys decided it was too boring waiting for 3 hours so they went and watched Jennifer's Body -.-
SICK show. I watched the uncensored version. For 10 minutes.
But still very sick



ME : WTF I can't reach!

How nice of him to bend down :D

Window shopping with Wendy!
We tried on different outfits just for fun :D

This boutique quite nice leh
The dresses inexpensive and non-lala
Too bad I looked like a preggy woman :X

I'm even clutching my tummy in a protective manner

Like boxers! :D


Couldn't decide which picture I like best so I uploaded ALL @.@
Might chose one for Facebook :D

I wonder if you can photoshop bra straps




We like dressing rooms with BIG BIG mirrors :D


Baskin Robbin! <3





Went *cough* grocery shopping after that
Wendy's sister text her to get evaporated milk and jelly powder
Personally I never knew evaporated milk existed

RAWR! :D

Very depressing movie
Even more depressing when the only hot guy (the Russian pilot) died
Ferris was very upset when the only hot girl drowned *solemn look*
He made the 4 of us laugh like mad even during the sad parts. LOL.

Going to Gurney with Ivon and Wendy tomorrow! :)
Girls outing :D

P/s:
MAYBE? :)