Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, November 29, 2009

MALACCA'S BORING WITHOUT Y'ALL :(

Back from Malacca
Nothing to report 'cept that I was nearly bored to death
Plus I have hundreds of totally random pictures which I won't bother uploading


I watched New Moon ALONE in DP.
You have to watch Twilight to understand the movie
And I honestly don't think it's as awesome as everyone made it out to be
Or maybe I wasn't in the mood.
I didn't even find Taylor Lautner or Robert Pattinson hot during the shirtless scenes

If it was Chace Crawford I might go slightly insane

I heard someone (female to be specific, as if you didn't know that) going "OMG I WANNA TOUCH!"

I wanted to throw popcorn at her
Give me a break, I was PMS-ING/TIRED/CRANKY/PISSED/MISERABLE

The movie ended with Edward saying "Marry me Bella"
Half of the audience went 'HUH?'

P/s:I didn't 'cause KahSing told me the ending earlier.

YES I BUMPED INTO KAHSING. IN THE TOILET SOME MORE. AWESOME RIGHT??

For once I kept my promise :D

AND I WILL UPLOAD THE PICTURES OF MY PERVERTED COUSINS DOING PERVERTED STUFF

Promise! *COUGH* :D

I was feeling so tired that I didn't go Jonker Walk that night even though EuJin told me he would be there

And I didn't go LCC 'cause I didn't know anyone. Very well
I know, lame excuseeeee.
I'm just anti-social
I don't even hang out with anyone who isn't from HSBM -.-

Hey who wanna watch New Moon with me?
I don't mind watching it again with FRIENDS this time :)

P/s: I met almost 10 people in DP and MP -.-

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

READ ANN-MARIE'S BLOG FOR OUR INTERESTING CONVERSATION x)

It'll blow you away

And I really am a perverted old man stuck in a girl's body

Stay away from me!

*pervert laugh*

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tag replies

TIFF&CARYN:
Hi sexy(s)/ sexies(wtf?) xD
ANN-MARIE:
Haha thanks. It's not private anymore! go spam! Not worth viewing :D
Josephine:
I'll tell you what the fuck I want. I want you to go screw yourself :)
I don't even know you and you're calling me a bitch in my tagboard. So who's the bitch now bitch?
Jasmine:
Yea I don't
Ferris:
Don't know lehh.
CHAOWEE!:
Thanks babe but she's just some pathetic ah lian :) Fuckin' boring without you people T__T
Elmis:
Do I know you?

To :
Supporter of justice // Passer-by // HJ ♥ // EJ
Thanks :)

P/s:
I wonder if you can die from disappointment