Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wendy's house :D

First, we spent the whole morning nudging and confusing people on MSN
Then we decided to brave the rain
and walk to the shop nearby to have lunch
SO JAKUN-LIKE I TELL YOU! You'll see why later

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


WENDY : I'm walking like an ah pek!

WOW! Never knew I was this strong! *snorts*
I was screaming for help on the sidewalk. Seriously sakai
P/s: It was VERY funny


ME : Omg how to close!?!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Ate the same yam rice with meatballs as we did last week
(didn't blog about it)
No one took our drink orders even though we sat there for ages T__T
Julia said they didn't think we could afford to pay. LMAO.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Animal cruelty :D



I was. . .

. . . Veryyy sleepyyy




We all have moles on our legs! :D And YES it is worth taking a picture x)

FAILED zombies


We were supposed to be doing some lala pose but I ended up looking like a bloody drag queen. Wtf


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I resized these pictures to make it impossible to zoom in so don't try :D


I was holding my sandals -.-


Grr.. look what happened to the umbrella again


Lol, no one was ready when I set the timer


P/s:
I'm happy about going to school tomorrow!

IMISSYOU XX
Rub it in lah you happy couple.
Declaring it on FB -.-
IGNORE ME. I'll go eat chocolate right now.