Instagram

Instagram

Friday, December 4, 2009

Back when I was 13 . . .

. . . 15 was all I wanted to be
Now that I'm 15, I'm obsessed with being 17

2 years. It's everything

Quote Pictures, Images and Photos
Why can't we ever get what we want?
It's hard to hang around for something you know might never happen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'll upload the Sunway pictures next time :)

Started additional math tuition with Tiffany and Caryn today
I was highly amused for the first 5 minutes
Hmm. Wonder why
Must be my morbid sense of humor

It's so ironic considering the fact that I still don't understand Form 1 maths and here I am learning about LOGARITHIMS

My mum requested for 8 continuous classes before going back to Malacca
I THREATENED to lock myself in my room for the whole week

P/s: I use the word threaten when it was mostly me whining and begging -.-

At least it worked okay.
Luckily because I don't think I could have lasted for more than 5 hours without food, TV and Internet -.-

P/s:
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!