Instagram

Instagram

Monday, December 28, 2009

Some things are best left alone

HEYYYYYY.LO! ;D
I'll try to finish blogging before next year
Which leaves me with. 3 days :S
I guess it's too late to wish everyone Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Yes that was done on purpose to irritate ;D

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Staring at the TV for 8 hours a day does things to you
BAD BAD THINGS
I forgot my house address while I was signing up for ATM card
P/s: I still can't remember the pin number!
P/p/s: I'm bad with numbers
P/p/p/s: VERY bad
P/p/p/p/s: Did I mention that I can't even remember my house phone number?

You probably didn't need to know that

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Malacca changed a lot. And I do mean A LOT
New malls and hotels are springing out of no where and it seems like the population increased by 50% in just one year

Or maybe it feels that way 'cause I was away?

Look, there's even this duck tour thing which is really cute 'cept that it's a nuisance to be stuck behind it 'cause it moves REALLY slowly

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Happy Birthday to Tiffany Lai Wen-Ai!

MUAHAHAHA. Yes I know your full name. MUAHAHAHAHA.

-.-

See that pretty girl up there?
Awesome blogger!! And I go to her for gossip ;D (she has sources)

Have fun meeting hot ang mohs.
P/s: I'm just repeating what I read in your tagboard

I am burning with jealousy okay. She gets to skip the first day of school AND tuition!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I've never liked Asians celebs. This is the first

OMGGGG. SO CUTEEEEEEEEE.

I <3 Kim Bum!

I don't actually like the show, ONLY HIM :D


I don't know what's going on but the girls look like they're trying to seduce him -.-

KIM BUM KIM BUM KIM BUM :D

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I just remembered that I still have to face you next year. Grrrr.
WHY CAN'T YOU GRADUATE AND GO AWAY?

Went to school to get my PMR results today
Haaah. I went to High School for the first time on 28th Dec last year
And one of the teachers told me the classes were already full
Wasted 2 weeks of my life in _______ -.-

P/s:
I finally got what I wanted