Instagram

Instagram

Monday, December 7, 2009

VOTE PEOPLE, VOTE!!

No one should ever go to Kenvyn for sympathy (not that I was)
I was venting my frustrations and dumping my 'problems' on him and all I received was his obnoxious remarks -.-

ME : I wanna commit suicide

HIM : Don suicide, u will be doing a sin coz if u die rite, 4 ppl will follow u die, u figure out who la


I know it doesn't sound mean, but I insist that it is
Somehow we went from the b____ ___y issue to some argument over who's uglier

Fascinating

P/s: B____ ____y does NOT stand for Boy -.-

Anywayyyyy,
See the poll on the left hand side of my blog?
DO VOTE FOR KENVYN SIM!!

If you think he resembles more of an alien than me vote for him!
If you don't, STILL VOTE FOR HIM!

I can't lose or I'll be called a loser for the entire year of 2010 plus I have to tell him The Secret. (NOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

So pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee don't vote for me even if you think it's true

VOTE FOR KENVYN SIM AND I'LL LOVE YOU TO BITS!

I'll share Chace Crawford with everyone too!

P/s:
You know you want to! :D

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm not allowed to blog until this Friday
I promised Kenvyn -.-
So I'll just post a few pictures from Ivon and Kenvyn's birthday

I hateeeeee this game! HATE IT!


The first time I played it the ball bounced back and hit me on my forehead
Don't laugh T_____________T It was so embarrassing

And on my second try the ball ended up there

Never want to play this again!


XUXING : I'm glowing!

VERY bored people. They went up and down the escalator repeatedly. Lmao

I stupidly followed them -.-



Kelvin treated us to Baskin Robbins :D

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I am terrified of Form 4
Addmathsphysicschemistrybiology
I keep hearing horror stories about people getting 6/100 for add maths and it scares the hell out of me

I wanna go back to Form 1 :(