Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We'll fall if we must


It took me 5 hours to edit this blogskin
I don't care if the previous one is better, I'm not changing *rawr*

NEED SLEEEEEEEEEEP.

I still need to blog about CNY (lazy) Study groups (lazy) Sleepover (lazy) Outings (lazy) Celebrations (lazy)

Lazyyyyyyyy! X)

Maybe one day I'll finish everything. Hmm. Maybe

My maybe(s) translates to never

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I sacrificed my Monday nights to join this crappy Pilate class


Fine. It's not crappy.

But OMG right now my joints hurt so much I can't even bend to touch my toes T____T

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I finished my pom pom

*drum roll please*

TAADAAAH!


This is definitely the worst pom pom ever made


Ohh it reminds me of macaroni and cheese O.O

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Went Sunway ages ago. (21st Feb if not mistaken)
Bumped into half of BM's population -.-


Shopped for my mum's birthday present with my brother
We took 45 minutes deciding between a bag and perfume
Finally bought perfume because it's easier to wrap :)


<3!


Celebrated her birthday at Manhattan Fish Market

Got into a car accident right before reaching Auto City WTFZZZZZZZZ
Shall not elaborate

SO EMPTY


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Need. Must. Want.

1. Reach the AMAZING height of 160cm (Don't laugh!!)

2. Meet up with FOO SHIN YEE!!

3. Pass add maths, physics and biology -.-

4. DSLR. DSLR. DSLR. DSLR. DSLR. DSLR. DSLR. DSLR.

5. Student exchange program to Japan :( no chance

6. Distinction for piano theory and practical :( no hope

7. The Roxy bag which is equivalent to one and a half month's pocket money (shall start saving NOW)

8. Learn how to order a bowl of noodles in Hokkien -.-

9. Be nicer?

10. As in stop yelling SHUDDUPLARH GODIELARH LEMMECOPYYOURHOMEWORKNOWORISLAPYOU

P/s:
As if ;D