Instagram

Instagram

Friday, March 19, 2010

The losing part sucks

 Went dating out with Ivon yesterday for a movie marathon (supposedly) 
We only watched 2 movies. Hahaha

Most of the pictures are with Ivon :)

We ordered our food at 11.
It arrived at 11:37
Our movie started at 11:45


We ate so fast I couldn't even TASTE the food -.-

I don't think it was worth the 12 Ringgit

We are now obsessed with heart-shaped objects :D


 Went into every lala/ non-lala shop.
Wandered around the whole mall aimlessly. 
Got tired. 
Sat on a bench like a couple of ahmas.

 Whoopee.



Met up with Ann-Marieeee! 

*cricket sound*  


 Idk why this was rated 18PL. 
ALL the sex scenes were cut away anyway -.-

 Unexpected ending :(

Went Physics tuition with Ann-Marie after that (SO SLEEPY)
Wore contact lenses for 16 hours straight
I think I'm gonna get eye infection for real now

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

One of the best movies I have ever watched, it's so meaningful
Definitely getting the book :)


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

It's supposed to be an animal cell.

I think it looks like an infested fried egg -.-"

P/s:
ANYONE DONE WITH THEIR MORAL REPORT? :D