Instagram

Instagram

Friday, March 5, 2010

It's a goodbye for today and an ily for tomorrow.

Click HERE for the 18th of January post

This bitchy weather makes me wanna do something insane.
Like chopping off all my hair.

I swear I get my mood swings from the weather

No wonder even Kenvyn stays away from me
He claims that I walk around looking like I'm about to stab someone

NOT TRUE!!

This is the eeriest picture I have ever taken

P/s: No one noticed that my nails are painted ;P


8th and 15th.

Mondays.

PRAY FOR ME.

Amazing. All those ballet and piano classes actually did pay off.
Now I shall go google for Rasa Saying lyrics -.-

P/s:
REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR ME ON BOTH MONDAYS -.-"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Broken in a way you'll never understand
I really did like you
I fucking hate life