Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I've never wanted to be in a relationship. I just don't.
and by relationships, yes I do mean the whole boyfriend girlfriend affair,
(Spared me the whole teen angst related to broken hearts and ex-boyfriends)
In all honesty, *clears throat, I've always been there to scoff at certain couples in high school (yes now you know hor) , rolled my eyes inwardly and silently went 'ah knew it' when they broke up 

okay go ahead and throw something at me.

I still find it amusing when people couple up in high school. 
how do you face the same person you supposedly claim you loved once and watch them date your classmate.
okaylor. you can call me immature for not being able to let go so easily and let them 'move on'

but again. isn't the point of a relationship to be together for a really long time yes until you get married , squeeze out a few kids , fight over household chores and mortgage, make up and repeat the whole cliche cycle again . 

now I shall stop before someone drives a bulldozer over me 

oh wait. most annoying question i was asked in my life

F1 kid : Don't you feel lonely without a boyfriend ?

*explodes.

Let me get back to you when I'm 40 and unmarried, living in a household of pugs.
For now, sorry too busy being shallow having shopping sprees with girlfriends and dining out with guy friends and not having to care about anyone specifically

^^