Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, June 7, 2012

after months, I finally figured out how to get bouncy natural looking curls without dumping a ridiculous amount of products on my hair (before this I used 3 different types of conditioners and it still looks terrible hahahha)

1. unwashed hair  (now i wash my hair on alternate days unless i go for a jog or happened to sweat a lot)
2. tying my hair up in a bun for an entire day (but also depends how i tie sometimes turns out like crap)
3. not using bobby pins that often
4. use olive oil (leave it on for 30 mins and shampoo after that) 

okay the toilet got messy after that and i hope my mum doesn't ask why a huge proportion of her bottle of olive oil magically disappeared 

HEH. 

(been Stumbling for wayyyy too long , need to start Bio now byeee)

p/s: I ate 4 bowls of cereal for dinner bLOSh3rn365*^$*@gd98b! 

p/p/s: *added as an afterthought 2 hours later when I really should be studying

my eyebrows. my really thick man-like eyebrows are gone. HAHA.