Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, June 16, 2012

the first

SEMESTER BREAKKKK :D (for 2 whole weeks!)
I can't tell you how relieved I am to finally break away from the whole mundane routine (if you're in A-Levels you'd understand, while your friends in other courses have breaks for 3 months at a time all you get is a total 4 weeks in a year but it's okay it will be worth it *says this out loud to comfort myself) 

(pict taken from my hostel room) 
(I'm not sure why I'm awake now either when I slept at 3)

anyway, had a really good time yesterday (last days of sem exams! okaylah I fared badly in every paper but what to do hor lazy mah)

feels like our 'reunion' or smthg, cept that a few people are missing here 

oh and this photo was taken in China House (somewhere near the jetty don't ask me for the exact location I'm the sort of person who gets lost going to the toilet on the second day of school and in my own neighborhood , and it took us many wrong turns and phone calls to get there, had to meet up at Gurney Paragon some more lol lol)

this place, is beyond cool *grins like an idiot (and I know saying that sounds so juvenile but it really is) 

plus they have some really really good books! 


and granted most items on the menu were pretty pricey, but the tiramisu cake T___T sooo goooood. and it was a huge slice for RM12 so okayla quite worth it also *contradicting 

 the chocolate pistachio wasn't that good though





:D


 LOLLLLLL.


Left for Gurney, did some shopping, watched Madagascar 3, had a really late dinner at James Foo (latest dinner I ever had in my life, my dinnertime is usually 5.30 .__.)

 whole new level of vanity -camwhoring while driving

 excuse my sleep deprived face



so that's 2 things ticked off my list,
China House and hanging out, but I'm pretty sure I'll spend my break doing the latter heh

1. get my license. like really. just go for the test and get it over with (and hopefully *clasps hands together and prays, pass)
2. go back to high school. (because the last time I left I was a mess and went off without even thanking any of the teachers -____-)
3. turn off the TV, switch off the laptop and just park my butt down on the comfiest chair and study already
4. exercise
5. lots of me time to read (going off to buy more books later!) , slather oatmeal and egg mask on my face hahahahaha i really like making homemade masks and just stay home and bake cookies
(okay the baking part was a lie, my mum will bake and I'll pretend I helped)

yes I'm excited over a break which lasts for 2 weeks. 
now going off to pack :D byeee!