Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wasn't it you who said life was like a plastic cup to be used and then disposed of

so when the break commenced, I made a list

 (you know right i have a fetish for lists, nothing more gratifying than rummaging through my bag for a piece of gum and coming across a torn crumpled notepad with 1.stop eating cookies ah need to fit into dress 2.buy bday presents 3.buy that bracelet 4.finish Mechanics hw 5.find out date of tests , scrawled all over it and realizing that I've actually completed a few of them. Ok only two actually. and both starts with the word buy. 

ahahahahahahahaha.

(and yes that is an actual list i made last month) 

ahahahahahahahaha.

 *scratches out the word gratifying and replaces it with mortifying 

this time different okay. i did everything i jotted down in this post (except for 1&3 but pretend not important okay i had to put down studying to make it look better and my driving test is on the 10th of July so technically it's completed *excuses)

yesterday, my parents received my results for my sem exams.
no I won't tell you how I did but it definitely wasn't pretty.

*shrugs it off and pretends that I didn't spend one night binge eating and worrying


(don't ask why everything comes back to eating)

and i know that eventually i have to face certain uhh issues instead of running away (i like running -in the literal sense ahahha)

here's a Java Chip to cheer myself up -ikr, Starbucks is so overrated, loaded with empty calories and i can get 8 Nescafes for that price but it tastes so good :(

ok the cheering myself up part isn't working. 

I should do smthg that doesn't involve me sitting here whining about my results bye bye