Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, August 5, 2012

But I've been at this far too long to act like that when we should be in perfect harmony

EMO WEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

Wanted LCW to win soooo badly T______________________________T
and no it isn't because of the free BR ice-cream if Swensens/Haagen Daz giving out free ice-cream I guarantee explode and break down in front of the TV set haahahha but Gold Medal lehhhh :(

*inhales.

 the past few weeks ;

 my goldfishes from Bon Odori! Vinson took them back to his hostel and Whatsapped me a pict of them, 2 died dee :( // DAMN GOOD CHEE CHEONG FUN AT GELUGOR // hehe in class // went to Sungai Dua for an amazing lunch with the guys , the popiah eat how many pieces also not enough lor // Alson's Pomeranian :D

 Dad !

 Yu Shen :D (he'll probably scold me for uploading this here hahaha)

we were headed for lunch @ Brussels Beer Cafe @ Gurney Paragon
I really like lamb.

3/8
 long skirts :D and Aldo was having sales :D



watched Total Recall and chilled at Starbucks.

okay bye bye :D