Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

quick update

1. Deactivated Facebook (almost a week now and I feel  . . fine) Problem is instead of mindlessly refreshing my homepage I now Google random shit -Why do my nails keep peeling?? / black tea vs green tea.

p/s: black tea kept me awake for 2 nights. that's how bad caffeine affects me (or it might be because I drank it non-stop because I heard it 'makes your skin glow naturally' , i dunno if it works because the lack of sleep made my skin shittier T___T)

2. my roommate is moving out T_____________T I doubt she reads my blog but she's really awesome and I'm SO DEVASTATED T____________T (tmr we're gonna take our first pict together hahahaha) new roommate moving in end of this week d T_______________T

okay. must be nice *inhales

3. my trials in 2 weeks ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (one week break but cheat one 'cause it's called study break and have to come back to college for lab trials)
*on the verge of tears

my mock bio lab exam was so terrible , I didn't know when to use the stopwatch so I just left it out and okay confession , until now I dunno how to convert nano to mm all that

.______________________.

in A-Levels some more.

4. I got bangs .


nah. not obvious la. Give up on my hair d.

p/s: this is the kind of shit I do late at night instead of studying
p/p/s: I know ppl keep reminding me that I can't study for A Levels the way I did for SPM but too late already okay