Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 10, 2012

If we don't leave now, we will break, we will falter, we will fade

celebrated my Birthday and Dad's the same way we do every year (buffet dinner at some hotel and leave overwhelmed by guilt and promises to do push ups and sit ups the next day) - next day had Dim Sum for brunch hahahahahahaha

 Hahahahaha he looks damn beh syok cause i forced him to take picts w/ me
and he returned to KL the next day for some cheerleading competition .______.

(and i thought i had someone to drive me around during the weekends)
(my driving skills still limited to driving at 20km/h around my taman HAHA)

 why is lamb meat so nice why

(why i eat so much why)

 oh hi *shy



HAHA such an unflattering picture . oh and all my chins say hi
(up to you to decide how many)


 so I'm 18 and Dad's 48. Hmm.

Btw, arghhhh would have send this to be developed if it wasn't for the kid photobombing :(
(and also i look blardy fat here but that one normal)

oh and i don't have pictures of us cutting the Birthday cake at home cause my camera ran out of battery
and even if i had i wouldn't post la cause everyone was half awake and in their pajamas HAHA (okay that was me actually)

oh and I got hooked on to baking recently.
(funny thing 'cause i used to be a disaster in the kitchen and the only help i could offer was to wash the bowls which i liked doing cause got cookie dough and icing to scrap out and eat wth)




red velvet cake which turned pretty yummy ! (i think, hahahaha)

Browines or Lemon Crinkle Cookies next? 

p/s: i wish i would stop feeling so blardy emo now. 
and maybe under that mask of self pity i'll find me

my mood swings arghhhh