Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

haha hi. so i figured, my blog needs some pictures so here are some from the past, idk, 1-2 months?

IMG_20121218_1-tile
Jawa Mee at The Little Nyonya Cuisine @ Gurney, okok laa, was rushing to cont shopping with Mum hahaha // Chatime w/ Wendy during my break // eyebags hahahaha // i think Xuan Xin has better food compared to Dragon-i leh, one of my fave dishes there!

2012-12-29 19.50-tile
Raja Uda's tomyam noodles heaps of fried fish yay // HAHA this is me being gay (AND I LOST THOSE EARRINGS DAMN SAD T___T)  // Mum makes the best bread pudding! (i know it doesn't looks appealing here but it is T_T) // drinks on New Year Day after the disappointing wait for fireworks at Gurney :(

2013-01-06 15.04-tile
pasemburrrrr // take pic near near biggest cheat ever // Octopus and Chili Padi , best combination ever can! (on second thought i say that a lot especially when it involves chocolate, peanut butter, bacon and cheese)  // Shopped with WanQing and this is all i bought hahahaha the rings too small can only fit on my pinky i need to lose weight T____T

2013-01-11 18.41-tile
mum's cooking and Running Man on the telly // dinner with fam @ Swensen

IMG_20121228_2-tile
haha I LOVE POPCORN, watched Jack Reacher with my brother // hi this is my brother pre haircut LOL // he calls me fat and buys me tons of keropok lekor (2 more packets at home) // boardgames with his friends

IMG_20130109_180324_mr000-tile
so relieved i didnt buy this top the second time i went and tried it out i found out the back's see through walao next time try clothes must turn 360 degrees before buying // Bottomless tortilla chips with Dharsh at Chili's ! // HAHA fat face after hiking/jogging/cardio T___T // went hiking again today, got damn freaked out 'cause there was a troop of monkeys coming over in our direction and we were alone in some desolated jungle like area T_____T oh and this is my fruit juice hahaha

i need to stop resisting change, like maybe actually make the effort to make more friends instead of going back to the same people?

andddddddddddd. (i;m sorry that everything comes back and revolves around this) i have 4 chapters of Bio to study before my test this Fri but i left my books in my locker so ......

(walao skipped 8 classes d i give up la i give up)